Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $49.99 SAVE $30.00 $19.99
Product ID: 1572826 | Mfg Part #: LTTALL0006Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $137.99 SAVE $69.00 $68.99
Electronic Software Delivery
Enjoy total creativity with 15+ popular Roxio products in one multimedia suite. Capture, edit, enhance and preserve your videos, photos and audio.
- NEW Multi-camera video editing for 2 cameras
- NEW Corel AfterShot 3: RAW photo editing and flexible file management
- NEW Roxio Burn 4: Easy CD and DVD burning and copying
- NEW Convert video for more devices
- Live Screen Capture: Screen recording with voiceover
- Video editing: Powerful HD movie making
- DVD authoring: Create DVD movies with titles, menus, and chapters
- Disc burning: Copy CDs and DVDs, burn data and music
- Photo editing: Crop, correct color and remove red-eye
- Sharing: Post to Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and more!
Easily sync and edit footage from multiple cameras. Supports 4 angles in Pro or 2 angles in Standard
Edit RAW photos, and organize and manage large photo collections.
Roxio Burn 4
Industry-leading CD & DVD burning and disc copying right from your desktop. Encryption tools included in Creator NXT Pro 5.
Turn your videos into professional-looking discs with 100+ themed templates to easily combine multiple movies on one disc.
Live Screen Capture
Record your screen and capture system audio and voiceover. A great tool for creating tutorials or how-to content.
The complete burning and creativity suite
It’s all here! Industry-leading burning and everything you need to enhance, copy, convert and share all your media. Roxio Creator® NXT 5 lets you get creative with photos, video and audio. Capture media from multiple sources, convert content to enjoy and share on the latest devices, burn, copy and backup with ease. With 15+ popular Roxio applications in 1 complete multimedia suite, you get everything you need in one value-packed suite—and the intuitive interface makes it easy to find the tools you need for all your projects.
New! Multi-Camera Editing
Add a new perspective to your videos with footage from 2 cameras. The Multi-Camera Editor lets you switch camera views, and cut, trim and edit footage in one easy–to-use application. You can easily align clips with automatic Audio syncing or with Markers, by shooting date and time, or manually.
New! Corel® AfterShot™ 3
Quickly correct and enhance RAW images, and manage large photo collections with Corel AfterShot 3. Easily recover detail in overexposed photos, boost color, fix distortion and more. Perfect portraits with precision retouching tools that are also ideal for removing dust, smudges or imperfections from any image. Save time with batch processing tools that let you apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once. Easily browse, preview and download free and for-purchase presets to help you edit faster.
New! Roxio Burn 4
Burn and copy discs directly from your desktop just by dragging and dropping. Easily burn data, audio, photos or videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. You can also copy multiple discs using multiple drives.
Quickly create professional-looking video disc projects with image-rich menus and music using MyDVD. Choose from 100+ themed template with menus, sub-menus and chapters, then burn to DVD and AVCHD disc.
Convert video for more devices
Convert* DVD video, web video or any other video file automatically to a preferred format for playback on iPad, iPod, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Extended video profiles let you share to the latest mobile devices and tablets.
*Does not copy or convert protected or copyrighted content.
Capture from your screen
Record directly from your screen, then edit, save and share as a video with Live Screen Capture. It's the fast and easy way to create presentations or how-to and tech support videos. Record both system audio and microphone sound with ease.
FastFlick™ photo and video slideshows
Make a movie or slideshow in minutes with FastFlick. Select a template, then just drag and drop to add your content. The Adjust tool makes it easy to quickly find the best part of your video or photo to feature in your project.
Share on social media
Easily post your photos and video stories to Facebook, YouTube, or other popular sharing sites.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet connection required for product installation.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7 SP1
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1GB RAM. For video or photo editing, conversion and playback, Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2GB RAM. Multi-core processor highly recommended
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- Hard drive with at least 4 GB free space for installation. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB
- Windows Media Player version 10 and above
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Internet connection required for installation, registration, product updates and some features.
- QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes® version 11 or above required for some functionality
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV cameras or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
- Blu-ray authoring requires an additional plug-in which can be purchased from within the product
- Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, DVR-MS, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPE2 Transport Stream, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3D over/under full and half-height, side-by-side full and half-width, 3D MPO
- Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby® Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4a, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)
- Image: 3D MPO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG-2 HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3GP, DivX, DivX Plus, 3D MPO, 3D side-by-side full and half-width, over/under full and half-height, anaglyph red/cyan
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4a, M4b AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, 3D MPO
- Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD
- CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL
- Disc image formats: read ISO, C2D, BIN/CUE and GI; write ISO and GI
- Creator NXT : English, French, Italian, German , Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- Live Screen Capture are available in: English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese
- AfterShot 3 is available in English, French, German and Japanese, and requires a 64-bit operating system