Ships in 1-2 days
Great Products plus Great Teacher's Tools
School versions from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Learning Technology are created with the aid of experienced classroom teachers, reading specialists, technology and curriculum experts. School versions contain everything a busy teacher needs to put the program to work right away all delivered right to your computer desktop from our Teacher Resource CD!
Designed Exclusively For Schools
- Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Platinum for Schools provides dynamic one-on-one keyboarding instruction and assessment that adapts to individual student needs at all levels.
- Dynamic personal instruction with grade and skill-appropriate lessons
- Extensive tracking & reporting enables teachers to track progress of each individual student and monitor class and school-wide performance
- 16 engaging games keep students entertained while helping to develop speed, accuracy, rhythm and/or endurance
- Rich variety of content in the Practice Area, including 50 practice sessions
- English and Spanish language instruction ensures that ELL student needs are addressed
- Intuitive interface makes program navigation easy and engaging
- Includes a Quick Start Guide - Technical tips to get you up and running as quickly as possible
Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7¹, Pentium® III processor 700 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM (512 MB RAM Windows Vista® & Windows® 7), 300 MB of free hard-disk space, Resolution: 1024x768, 12X CD-ROM drive, Windows® compatible sound card and speakers, Windows® compatible mouse, Windows® compatible keyboard, Optional: Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® (for User Guide and Teacher’s Guide)
Mac® OS 10.4 and higher (Please note that this product is not compatible with Mac Lion.), PowerPC® G4, G5 and Intel® processors 800 MHz or faster, 1.2 GHz G3 processor or faster, 256 MB RAM, 300 MB free hard disk space, Resolution: 1024x768, 12X CD-ROM drive, mouse/keyboard, Optional: Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® (for User Guide and Teacher’s Guide)
Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Macintosh® operating systems