IBM SPSS Data Entry Premium GradPack v7 Academic (Authorized User Multilingual DVD - Fixed Term 12 Month License)
A modern approach to entering survey data
IBM® SPSS® Data Collection Data Entry helps you create surveys and capture survey responses accurately and efficiently. It combines the capabilities of two products, IBM SPSS Data Collection Author and IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer, to minimize errors and improve the productivity of survey research.
SPSS Data Collection Data Entry includes capabilities to help you:
- Improve the accuracy and efficiency of survey research.
- Create surveys with IBM SPSS Data Collection Author.
- Capture responses with IBM SPSS Data Collection Interviewer.
Product may only be sold to an individual who is currently enrolled in an institution of higher education located in the United States to obtain a degree or participate in a continuing education program, for educational purposes and non-commercial academic research. Non-commercial academic research which means research by a degree-seeking student where (i) the results of such research are not intended primarily for the benefit of a third party, (ii) such results are made available to anyone without restriction on use, copying or further distribution, and (iii) any copy of such result is furnished for no more than the cost of reproduction.
Also to note, the student must reside in one of the 50 US states only; territories such like sovereign military locations, PR or USVI are not included.
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Windows Vista®
- Processor: Intel® Pentium®-class processor operating at 1 GHz or faster; 2 GHz or faster recommended
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum; 1 GB or more recommended
- Disk space: 200 MB minimum
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution graphics adapter, supporting minimum 16-bit color quality
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or above
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1