Electronic Software Delivery
IBM SPSS Statistics Base Grad Pack 23.0 Academic (Mac Download - 12 Month License)
Discover an alternative to risky spreadsheets.
IBM® SPSS® Statistics Base is statistical analysis software that delivers the core capabilities you need to take the analytical process from start to finish. It is easy to use and includes a broad range of procedures and techniques to help you increase revenue, outperform competitors, conduct research and make better decisions.
SPSS Statistics Base provides essential statistical analysis tools for every step of the analytical process.
- A comprehensive range of statistical procedures for conducting accurate analysis.
- Built-in techniques to prepare data for analysis quickly and easily.
- Sophisticated reporting functionality for highly effective chart creation.
- Powerful visualization capabilities that clearly show the significance of your findings.
- Support for all types of data including very large data sets.
IBM SPSS Statistics Base enables users to view analytical results on their smart devices for data-driven decision making wherever they happen to be. The latest release also provides additional simulation modeling techniques to improve modeling and risk analysis, and numerous enhancements to strengthen overall performance. SPSS Statistics Base now offers:
- Easily consumable analytical output—view and interact with SPSS Statistics output on multiple types of smart devices and platforms and create presentation-ready reports.
- More powerful simulation modeling—improve model accuracy with enhanced Monte Carlo simulation, which includes new features such as heat maps, automatic linear modeling and simulating strings.
- Specialized techniques to improve overall performance—obtain more accurate results faster and increase productivity and effectiveness.
Product may only be sold to an individual who is currently enrolled in an institution of higher education located in the United States to obtain a degree or participate in a continuing education program, for educational purposes and non-commercial academic research. Non-commercial academic research which means research by a degree-seeking student where (i) the results of such research are not intended primarily for the benefit of a third party, (ii) such results are made available to anyone without restriction on use, copying or further distribution, and (iii) any copy of such result is furnished for no more than the cost of reproduction.
Also to note, the student must reside in one of the 50 US states only; territories such like sovereign military locations, PR or USVI are not included.
- Operating system: *Apple® Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 Yosemite, and El Capitan 10.11
- Intel processor (32 and 64 bit)
- Memory: 1GB RAM or more recommended
- Minimum free drive space: 800MB***
- DVD drive
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Web browser: Mozilla® Firefox® 2.x and 3.x
***Installing Help in all languages requires 1.1-2.3 GB free drive