Electronic Software Delivery
IBM SPSS Amos Grad Pack 24.0 (Download - 12 Month License)
Easily perform structural equation modeling
IBM® SPSS® Amos enables you to specify, estimate, assess and present models to show hypothesized relationships among variables. The software lets you build models more accurately than with standard multivariate statistics techniques. Users can choose either the graphical user interface or non-graphical, programmatic interface.
SPSS Amos allows you to build attitudinal and behavioral models that reflect complex relationships. The software:
- Provides structural equation modeling (SEM)—that is easy to use and lets you easily compare, confirm and refine models.
- Uses Bayesian analysis—to improve estimates of model parameters.
- Offers various data imputation methods—to create different data sets.
Product may only be sold to an individual who is currently employed in an institution of higher education located in the United States , for educational purposes and non-commercial academic research. Limit one per customer. Non-commercial academic research which means research by an employee where (i) the results of such research are not intended primarily for the benefit of a third party, (ii) such results are made available to anyone without restriction on use, copying or further distribution, and (iii) any copy of such result is furnished for no more than the cost of reproduction.
Also to note, the employee must reside in one of the 50 US states only; territories such like sovereign military locations, PR or USVI are not included.
- Operating system: Vista® (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit) , Windows 8 desktop/laptop versions or Windows 10.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more recommended
- Minimum free drive space: 2 GB ***
- DVD drive
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 or 8
***Installing Help in all languages requires 1.1-2.3 GB free drive