Electronic Software Delivery
IBM SPSS Amos Grad Pack 25.0 (Download - 12 Month License)
Easily perform structural equation modeling
IBM® SPSS® Amos is powerful structural equation modeling software that enables you to support your research and theories by extending standard multivariate analysis methods, including regression, factor analysis, correlation, and analysis of variance. With SPSS Amos you can build attitudinal and behavioral models that reflect complex relationships more accurately than with standard multivariate statistics techniques using either an intuitive graphical, or programmatic user interface.
SPSS Amos allows you to build attitudinal and behavioral models that reflect complex relationships. The software:
- On-screen model to results: Create path diagrams of your analysis using drawing tools, rather than by writing equations or by typing commands.
- Models that best fit your data: Offers exploration techniques, such as structural equation model specification search, to help choose a model from a large number of candidates.
- Non-graphical modeling: Provides easy ways for programmers and non-programmers to specify a structural equation model without drawing a path diagram.
- Find unexpected relationships ; After you fit a model, the SPSS Amos path diagram shows the strength of the relationship between variables.
- Support your research: Extends standard multivariate analysis methods, including regression, factor analysis, correlation, and analysis of variance.
Product may only be sold to an individual who is currently employed in an institution of higher education located in the United States , for educational purposes and non-commercial academic research. Limit one per customer. Non-commercial academic research which means research by an employee where (i) the results of such research are not intended primarily for the benefit of a third party, (ii) such results are made available to anyone without restriction on use, copying or further distribution, and (iii) any copy of such result is furnished for no more than the cost of reproduction.
Also to note, the employee must reside in one of the 50 US states only; territories such like sovereign military locations, PR or USVI are not included.
- Operating system: Windows 7 (64-bit) , Windows 8 desktop/laptop versions or Windows 10.
- Memory: 2 gigabyte (GB) of RAM or more
- Minimum free drive space: 1 GB ***
- DVD drive
- XGA (1024x768) or a higher-resolution monitor
- Intel or AMD x86 processor running at 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher
- Because the installer extracts files before installing, the same amount of temporary disk space is also needed for the installer.