Student, Faculty, School, Staff
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $49.99 SAVE $30.00 $19.99
Product ID: 1572826 | Mfg Part #: LTTALL0006Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $137.99 SAVE $69.00 $68.99
Electronic Software Delivery
TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 (Electronic Software Delivery)
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
TurboCAD Deluxe is powerful, complete 2D/3D CAD software with hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools. Materials, lighting, and photorealistic rendering create powerful presentations of any architectural or mechanical design. Plus, easily share your work with extensive file support including AutoCAD .DWG, SketchUp .SKP, and STL for 3D printing.
- Affordable 2D/3D CAD solution
- Easy to Learn & Use
- Complete 2D Drafting & 3D Modeling in One Application
- Photo-realistic Rendering & Visualization
- Compatible with AutoCAD, SketchUp, and more
- Award-winning software
Key Features & Benefits:
- Complete 2D/3D design tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Easy to learn and use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- Productivity Features like a customizable UI, time saving wizards, a 64-Bit compatible version, XREF support, and more.
- Architectural Tools like a house wizard, self-healing walls, parametric architectural objects, and more.
- Mechanical Tools tailored to engineers like 2D/3D Boolean operations, revolve, extrude, sweeps, and chain polyline.
- Materials, lighting, and photorealistic rendering to create powerful presentations
- Excellent File Sharing with new AutoCAD® (DWG/DXF) and SketchUp (SKP), STL for 3D Printing, & more!
Top 10 New and Improved Features
- New/Improved Mirror Copy Tool for 3D Objects includes New Mirror along Face option and New Try to Create Single Object, plus operations are now recorded in the Part Tree.
- New Slot Tools including slot, circular slot, and circular slot by center and radius add flexibility to inventors, woodworking and furniture design.
- Improved Conceptual Selector can now drag a reference point and rotation bars using the CTRL key. Also, scale handles are now visible on boundary boxes as in classic mode.
- New Highlighting of 3D objects and parts of 3D objects while using certain tools in Redsdk mode including imprinting, quick pull & 3D mirror copying.
- New Redsdk 4.x Engine with Photorealistic Enhancements including new portals, improved tone mapping, and improved conceptual selector.
- Improved Render Manager and workflow of rendering components including materials, luminances, environments, and advanced render styles.
- NEW File Buffer saves the Undo/Redo buffer and is re-loaded when the file is opened, so even if you didn’t mean to save your last changes, you can undo them.
- Improved RedSDK Transparent fill support now works the same in both Redsdk and GDI. A solid brush pattern can also be called a fill.
- Improved DWG and DXF File Support with the latest Teigha engine for the conversion of .DWG and .DXF files to and from TurboCAD for improved interoperability with other CAD applications.
- Improved House Wizard Tool, used to quickly layout a house plan, placing and sizing each room, drop in closets, passageways, a garage, and even decking, now allows you to name each room while in the tool so you don’t have to do it after.
Free TurboCAD 2D/3D Basic Training Included
TurboCAD 2D/3D Basic Training helps users quickly learn the basics of 2D drafting and 3D design using TurboCAD. It offers a range of exercises covering both technical and architectural designs so you can more quickly accomplish your precision design goals. A $50 Value.
TurboCAD Deluxe is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
64-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 4 GB RAM.
32-bit System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 4GB RAM.
*TurboCAD is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
** 32-bit version of TurboCAD Deluxe will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
Your experience with TurboCAD Deluxe will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, and 8+ GB RAM
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers: