Student, Faculty, School, Staff
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $49.99 SAVE $30.00 $19.99
Product ID: 1572826 | Mfg Part #: LTTALL0006Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $137.99 SAVE $69.00 $68.99
Electronic Software Delivery
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v9
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
Precision 2D Drafting and 3D Modeling!
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v9 is the complete precision design solution that makes it easy to design anything. Through a simple interface, you can use the design wizard to quickly layout floor plans, diagrams, illustrations., and more! Choose advanced architectural tools for 2D/3D home design or 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling tools for engineering designs. Includes online help, video tutorials, and user tips. TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v9 will even help you improve skills. It’s perfect for architects, engineers, designers... anyone who needs a precision 2D drafting and 3D modeling solution for the Mac.
Create and Easily Manage Detailed Designs - Speed design with over 38,000 pre-drawn symbols. Organize layers into layer sets for optimal drawing management.
Precise Architectural Design Features - Quickly create floor plans with the drafting assistant or choose from 1,000 included pre-drawn plans. Speed architectural design with parametric doors and windows. When placed into the self-healing walls, TurboCAD will automatically create an opening in the wall to speed architectural design. Plus new version offers new roof and slab tools for complete home design.
Share Designs with Ease - Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including new AutoCAD® DWG/DXF. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats to create brochures or other marketing materials. Even print design to your specifications with new easy to use print options.
New 3D Printing Tools - new suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing. These include a 3D Print Check, Surface Normals Check, Overhang Analysis, Wall Thickness, Preview Slices, Auto Position, Support Structure, Show Printer Volume, and Printer Definitions.
New Customizable Grids - You now have an option to display the workplane grid as a polar or ISO grid. You can also change the grid orientation by any angle. Use the new Grid Properties dialog box under the Workplane menu to explore the different options.
Improved Space Mouse Support - Updated support for a SpaceMouse using the latest drivers.
Improved DWG/DXF Support for AutoCAD File Formats - File filters have been updated to support import and export of the latest AutoCAD® file formats.
Improved STL filter - Better support of collapsed facets for more reliable output to 3D printers.
- Latest key features - 64-Bit Compatible; Gripper™ Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects, Viewport Layouts; Context Sensitive Help System; 3D Connexion Space Mouse support; Drawing Wizard; Layers and Layer Sets; Custom Toolbar Creation; Markup and Redlining Tools for 2D or 3D objects.
- 3D Printing Tools - Suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing.
- Valuable Content - Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, and more.
- LogiCursor™ - Quickly locate tangent and perpendicular points or align to x, y, z axis edges, faces or workplanes.
- Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools - Access to a large selection of 2D tools so you’ve always got the right tool
- Advanced 3D Design & Rendering - Easily create 3D models.
- Mesh tools - create 3D mesh designs from multiple points.
- History Free Editing - Easily move, scale or rotate individual components.
- 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools - Suite of tools speed architectural design.
- Import/Export Popular Formats - 3DS, Adobe® EPS, Adobe® Illustrator (export only), Adobe® Photoshop®, BMP, AutoCAD® DWG, and many more.
- Macintosh® OS X 10.8x (Mountain Lion), 10.9x (Mavericks), 10.10x (Yosemite), and 10.11x (El
- Capitan), Intel® Mac®,
- 4 GB of hard disk space
- 1 GB RAM or greater
- Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended).
- TurboCAD Mac v9 supports Apple’s 64 bit architecture.