Student, Faculty, School, Staff
Electronic Software Delivery
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $49.99 SAVE $30.00 $19.99
Product ID: 1572826 | Mfg Part #: LTTALL0006Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $137.99 SAVE $69.00 $68.99
Electronic Software Delivery
TurboCAD® Mac Designer v9
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
TurboCAD Mac Designer v9 delivers easy to use 2D drafting and design tools typically found in professional level CAD programs. Created with the simple user interface every Mac user demands. Produce anything from simple sketches to production ready drawings.
Intuitive Design and Editing Tools - Use the Drafting Assistant to help you layout your design or import an existing file for easy editing. With intuitive design tools, snaps, alignments aids, 7,000 pre-drawn symbols, customizable keyboard shortcuts, automated user tips and online help, even novice designers can quickly create precision designs.
Simplified Home Design - Use the drafting assistant to quickly layout a floor plan, or choose from one of the 500 included pre-drawn plans. Speed architectural design with parametric doors and windows, self-healing walls, and many architectural design tools that simplify home design.
Easy File Sharing - Import an existing file in one of the many supported file formats, including AutoCAD® DWG/DXF. Print design to your specifications, including large print sizes, with page layout options that let you control how the printed document will look.
64-Bit Compatible - so you can load, process, and render much larger parts and models, as previously you were limited to around 2.3 GB of model data in virtual memory. The result is smoother workflow, faster drawing display and manipulation, and the ability to work with parts and models of nearly any size.
Enhanced Printing - TurboCAD Mac 9 greatly increases your ability to print much larger, more data intensive files
New Gripper™ Tool - The Gripper Tool places a graphical interface on top of an object making it easy to duplicate, translate, rotate, scale, and copy the object. Click and drag simple handles to get on-the-fly changes with size and orientation of your object.
Customizable Grids - You now have an option to display the workplane grid as a polar or ISO grid. You can also change the grid orientation by any angle. Use the new Grid Properties dialog box under the Workplane menu to explore the different options.
Space Mouse Support - Support for a SpaceMouse using the latest drivers.
Improved Keyboard Shortcuts - use shortcuts keys within the ConceptExplorer, to set the gripper location, and for toggling mesh controls.
Improved DWG/DXF Support for AutoCAD - Files filters have been updated to support import and export of the latest AutoCAD file formats.
- Latest key features - 64-Bit Compatible; Gripper™ Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects, Viewport Layouts; Batch File Converter; Save for Review command, and more.
- Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools -Large selection of 2D tools give you the right tool for the job. Line, arc and curve tools and many more.
- Drafting Assistant & Snaps -Automatically knows where construction lines are typically wanted and displays them temporarily when necessary.
- Simplified Home Design - Use the drafting assistant to quickly layout a floor plan, or choose from one of the 500 included pre-drawn plans.
- Over 7,000 2D symbols & parts - Thousands of parts & symbols to add to your design including electrical, mechanical, bathroom, kitchen, construction, and more.
- Advanced Editing - easily change the geometry in the Edit Objects window.
- Layers and Layer Sets - organize your design and create layer sets, making it easy to visually turn on and off appropriate visual aspects of a model.
- Printing & PDF - Use Model to Sheet to create page layouts - up to 4 different angles on a single page. Set text & dimension size, and more. Save designs as single or multi-page PDFs.
- Macintosh® OS X 10.8x (Mountain Lion), 10.9x (Mavericks), 10.10x (Yosemite), and 10.11x (El
- Capitan), Intel® Mac®,
- 4 GB of hard disk space
- 1 GB RAM or greater
- Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended).
- TurboCAD Mac v9 supports Apple’s 64 bit architecture.