Electronic Software Delivery
Professor Teaches Windows 7 helps you learn Windows 7, the newest version of Microsoft's popular operating system. Professor Teaches Windows 7 offers hours of interactive tutorials and lessons that anyone can pick up right away. With this computer training software, you'll be able to learn Microsoft Window 7 operating system at your own pace by practicing in a realistic simulation of the software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Windows 7 today!
What is Microsoft Windows 7?
Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft's popular computer operating system. It has been designed to make everyday computer tasks simple and easy. With two or three mouse clicks, you will be able to search and find files, connect to a network or arrange window panes side by side.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Windows 7?
- Using how-to books to learn the new operating system can be no help at all. Get the most out of your new operating system in a realistic simulation of the actual software
- Windows 7 is supposed to make using your computer simpler. Find out how to take advantage of new features with Professor Teaches Windows 7
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows 7
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn How to Work with the New Desktop Interface
- Learn How to Work with Files and Folders
- Learn How to Personalize Windows 7
- Learn About All the New Print Features
- Learn How to Use Windows Media Programs
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
This product is licensed for personal/home use only. It is illegal for single user software to be used for multiple users. Volume License pricing and Multi-User Licenses are available for Business, Government, and Education.