Electronic Software Delivery
Professor Teaches Access 2010 is a computer training course developed by experts. Learn Microsoft Access 2010 the right way, using hours of interactive training lessons and exercises. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice knowing you can apply what you learn right away. Download this computer learning course and start learning Microsoft Access 2010 today!
What is Microsoft Access 2010?
Microsoft Access is a database management system and is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. Access 2010 is the latest version of the powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data that can be analyzed for different needs.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access 2010?
- Learn a new job skill that employers want
- Use it to manage your inventory list
- Use it to manage sales and invoicing for your small business
- Report and share information more quickly
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access 2010
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Create, Edit, and Save a Database
- Explore Microsoft Office Backstage
- Work with Tables, Datasheets, and Records
- Perform Database Maintenance
- Create and Run Queries
- Learn How to Use a Form
- Work in Design View
- Generate and Design a Report
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
This product is licensed for personal/home use only. It is illegal for single user software to be used for multiple users. Volume License pricing and Multi-User Licenses are available for Business, Government, and Education.