Electronic Software Delivery
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
Professor Teaches Access 2013 is a computer training course developed by experts. Learn Microsoft Access 2013 the right way, using hours of interactive training lessons and exercises. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away.
What Is Microsoft Access 2013?
Microsoft Access is a database management system and is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. Access 2013 is the latest version of the powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data that can be analyzed for different needs.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access 2013?
- Discover how to use database knowledge to track and analyze information
- Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information
- Learn to export information as a web page
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access 2013?
- Learn how to create databases
- Learn how to update records
- Learn how to use table wizards
- Learn how to work with queries
- Learn how to create calculated fields
- Learn how to join tables
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training Per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
• Pentium® compatible PC • Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista® or XP • Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application • 1280 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display Recommended • DVD-ROM Drive • Sound card • Mouse • Speakers or headphones • Internet Access for Activation
Windows 8 • Average 150 MB hard drive space available per application • Internet access for download • Keyboard recommended