Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015
Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015 is a user-friendly computer training software designed to teach you the ins and outs of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015. This is a hands-on, interactive course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of QuickBooks Pro 2015. Download the product and start learning today!
What is Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015?
QuickBooks Pro 2015 is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and countless other aspects of running a business.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2015?
Harness the power of QuickBooks Pro 2015 small business accounting software to help your business grow. With QuickBooks Pro 2015 you can:
- Track sales
- Track expenses
- Enter customer payments
- Create invoices and forms
- What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2015
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Accounting Basics
- QuickBooks Fundamentals
- Setting Up Lists
- Creating Items
- Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
- Maintaining Financial Information
- Working with Reports
• Pentium® compatible PC • Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista® or XP • Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application • 1280 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display Recommended • DVD-ROM Drive • Sound card • Mouse • Speakers or headphones • Internet Access for Activation
Windows 8 • Average 150 MB hard drive space available per application • Internet access for download • Keyboard recommended