Student, Faculty, Staff
Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffON SALE $15.99 MSRP: $49.99 Reg. Price: 19.99 SAVE $34.00 (68%)
Sale Ends: 11/27/2015
SolidWorks Student Edition 2012-2013 (12 Month License)
SolidWorks requires an application form to be submitted in addition to academic eligibility documentation. Click here for the application form.
By learning SolidWorks software, students gain mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management skills that employers are looking for.
Develop the abilities you'll need for a successful career. By learning SolidWorks®, you'll gain vital mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management skills that today’s employers demand. With a SolidWorks® background, you’ll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The easy-to-use SolidWorks Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SolidWorks Student Edition includes SolidWorks Simulation design validation tools.
SolidWorks Student Edition includes:
- SolidWorks Premium software
- Animation functionality
- Library of Standards
- Photorealistic rendering
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium, finite element analysis tools (FEA)
- SolidWorks Motion, kinematic and motion simulation analysis tools
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis tools
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 14 language options: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Korean, Czech, Brazilian, Portuguese, and Russian
- 12 month term-of-use license
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Disk Space: 5 GB or more
- Video Card: Certified cards and drivers
- Processor: Intel or AMD with SSE2 support. 64-bit operating system recommended
- DVD Drive or Broadband Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 7,8,9
- Excel and Word 2007, 2010
- Supported Anti-Virus Products
- Microsoft Windows networking. Novell networks and non-Windows
- Supported storage devices
SolidWorks Student Edition Purchase Eligibility
The SolidWorks Student Edition is available to high school and degree-seeking students or full-time faculty members using the software for personal learning or academic purposes.
A “degree-seeking student” is defined as a student who can confirm enrollment in a degree-granting program, or who can confirm full-time enrollment in a certificate-granting program. Do not purchase this software if you're not a degree-seeking student or a full-time faculty member. Commercial and institutional use is prohibited.
- Software ceases to function 12 months after registration
- Subscription support service is not included
- Your license may not be upgraded
- Email support is available for installation and registration
- Registration requires Internet access
Although SolidWorks Student Edition is functionally identical to the SolidWorks software used by professionals in the workplace, certain features make it unsuitable for commercial use.
Institutional use of SolidWorks Student Edition is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SolidWorks reseller.
SolidWorks Student Edition software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified, or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will terminate the right to use this software.