Product ID: 1788524 | Mfg Part #: SFU-001000Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, StaffRetail: $84.00 SAVE $24.05 $59.95
Electronic Software Delivery
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
From wireframe to wow
Start your design journey on the right foot with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2021: a complete suite of professional graphic design applications for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more – specifically designed for your platform of choice.
Produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more–on Windows or Mac–and on the go with CorelDRAW.app™.
Collaborate with clients and colleagues using CorelDRAW.app to gather real-time feedback from one or many reviewers.
Deliver exceptional results in less time, thanks to seriously productive tools for any type of output.
All the tools you need to tackle any project
Create anything and everything with this powerful full-featured graphic design application for vector illustration, page layout, and more.
Process images in high gear with the robust AI-powered Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ and enjoy an integrated workflow with CorelDRAW.
Use CorelDRAW.app™ to gather feedback from a client, or to access your work remotely when you’re not near your computer.
CorelDRAW.app for iPad
Rely on the iPad app for convenient collaborative file review or to design on the go.
Capture and save images of your computer screen, including the entire screen, individual windows, or menu lists, in one click.
Corel Font Manager
Organize and manage your font library with the simple, yet intuitive, Corel® Font Manager, and use your favorite fonts without needing to install them.
AfterShot 3 HDR
Make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to RAW or JPEG photos and create high dynamic range images with AfterShot™ 3 HDR. Available in English, German and Japanese
What’s new in 2021?
Draw in perspective
Draw objects or illustrated scenes in perspective, faster and easier than ever. Choose from 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective.
Flexible design space
Go from ideation to output in record time, with new workflows that put you in control of your pages and assets.
Progressive image editing
Take the labor out of what you love with powerful new photo editing features purpose-built to enhance images in fewer steps.
Enough wasted time already! Stay connected with colleagues and clients as remote work becomes our new normal.
- Gather real-time comments and annotations from one or many contributors, right within your shared CorelDRAW design file. Watch video
- An intuitive new project dashboard makes storing, organizing, and sharing cloud files a breeze. Watch video
- An enhanced Comments docker streamlines filtering through feedback with the ability to search reviewer comments.
CorelDRAW is everywhere!
Say goodbye to technology constraints and hello to a true cross-platform experience across Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and other mobile devices. With a new touch-optimized user experience, CorelDRAW.app expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets, and a new iPad app makes it even easier to design on the go.
- CorelDRAW® - Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ - Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel® Font Manager - Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ - AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app™ - Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CorelDRAW.app™ for iPad – Vector illustration and graphic design iPad app
- CAPTURE™ - Screen capture tool
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR - RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Minimum system requirements
- macOS Big Sur 11.0 or macOS Catalina 10.15, with the latest revision.
- Multicore Intel or Apple M1 processor.
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 4 GB RAM (8+ GB or more recommended)
- 4.3 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 700 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.