Producer Edition provides the highest level of program functionality for FL Studio.
What you can do with Producer edition
Producer edition rounds out FL Studios capabilities with 1. Comprehensive audio recording and manipulation capabilities. 2. Audio and Automation Clips.
- Full audio recording and post-production. Producer edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support.
- Access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation.
- Use the flexible Automation Clip based automation to overlay audio, notes in the Playlist and hand-draw/edit point & curve based splines.
- With the addition of audio-focussed plugins such as Edison, Slicex and Vocodex to help you chop, loop and perform audio in creative ways.
- Synthmaker, a modular synthesizer and effects creation environment with unlimited potential.
Producer Edition includes:
- All Fruity Edition features plus...
- Audio recording from external sources.
- Direct-to-disk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks.
- Audio Clips with waveform view & support for cue points.
- Automation Clips with editable envelopes and LFO mode.
- +Edison - integrated audio editor/recorder.
- +Slicex - loop slicer & re-arranger.
- +Vocodex - advanced vocoder.
- +Synthmaker – advanced everything!
- Lifetime free updates to Producer Edition by download (Direct from Image-Line Software).
- NOT all plugins
FL Studio system requirements:
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running XP (with service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)