Electronic Software Delivery
IBM SPSS Statistics Base Grad Pack 25.0 Academic (Mac Download - 12 Month License)
Essential tools for statistical analysis
IBM® SPSS® Statistics Base is statistical analysis software that delivers the core capabilities you need to take the analytical process from start to finish. It is easy to use and includes a broad range of procedures and techniques to help you increase revenue, outperform competitors, conduct research and make better decisions.
- A comprehensive range of statistical procedures for conducting accurate analysis.
- Built-in techniques to prepare data for analysis quickly and easily.
- Sophisticated reporting functionality for highly effective chart creation.
- Powerful visualization capabilities that clearly show the significance of your findings.
- Support for all types of data including very large data sets
SPSS Statistics Base includes techniques for working with date and time data.
IBM SPSS Statistics Base includes new analytical techniques to help you explore data in time and space and make better predictions. The latest version provides you with the tools to:
Integrate, explore and model location and time data
- Discover trends over time and space— Use the Spatio-Temporal Prediction (STP) technique to fit linear models for measurements taken over time at locations in 2D and 3D space, so you can predict how those areas may change over time.
- Create association rules that incorporate geospatial attributes— Find associations between spatial and non-spatial attributes using the Generalized Spatial Association Rule (GSAR). It uses historical data such as location, type of event and the time an event happened to describe the occurrences of events, such as crimes or disease.
Product may only be sold to an individual who is currently enrolled in an institution of higher education located in the United States to obtain a degree or participate in a continuing education program, for educational purposes and non-commercial academic research. Non-commercial academic research which means research by a degree-seeking student where (i) the results of such research are not intended primarily for the benefit of a third party, (ii) such results are made available to anyone without restriction on use, copying or further distribution, and (iii) any copy of such result is furnished for no more than the cost of reproduction.
Also to note, the student must reside in one of the 50 US states only; territories such like sovereign military locations, PR or USVI are not included.
- Operating system: *Apple® Mac 10.10 Yosemite, and El Capitan 10.11, macOS Sierra 10.12
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more recommended, 8 gigabyte(GB) of RAM or more is recommended for 64-bit Client platforms.
- Minimum free drive space: 2 GB
- DVD drive
- 1024*768 or higher screen resolution
- 2 GHz or faster